The person who wants a DIY Solar project should ask for flexible solar cells. It's a kind of flexible solar product review. They are perfect for those who have some knowledge of renewable energy and have a plan.
* These panels have the following properties:
* Virtually unbreakable because there is no glass
* Incorporated into UV stabilized polymers including EVA and ETFE fluoropolymer
* Easy peeling and stick application Microbial Inhibitor
* Shadow and High Heat Resistant
* High Temperature and Low Light Output
* Quick Connector Terminals
Different watts come in and have different physical dimensions. For example, the 124-watts panel length is 5486mm (216 ") x width: 394mm (15.5") x depth: 4mm (0.2 "), 16mm (0.6"), lbs.
These flexible solar cells are designed to operate at high temperatures and low light conditions, but still provide power. They are fast-coupled with clips and a backrest with glue. The adhesive is an ethylene-propylene copolymer adhesive with a microbial inhibitor. As shown below, the application criteria are shown below, these products are approved for substrates that contain certain membrane and metal roofing products.
- Rated Power (Pmax): 68 Wp
- Manufacturing Pmax Tolerance: ± 5%
- Construction Characteristics
- 16 mm (0.6 "Output Cables: 4 mm2 (19659013) Encapsulation: Durable ETFE High Light Transparent Polymer
- Adhesion: Ethylene Propylene Copolymer Adhesive with Microbial Inhibitor
- Adhesive: Ethylene Propylene Copolymer Adhesive with Microbial Inhibitor
- Type: 11 triple node amorphous silicon solar cells in line 356 mm x 239 mm (14 "x 9.4")
- Laminated standard configuration
- Photovoltaic laminated screw terminal with housing,
- Installation temperature between 10 ° C and 40 ° C
- Maximum roof temperature 85 ° C
- Minimum slope s: 3 ° (1/2: 12)
- Highest Slope 60 ° (21:12)
- Approved media contain certain membrane and metal roofing products
framed photovoltaic cells. A special manufacturing process called "thin layer deposition" makes them more flexible. These panels employ a layer of silicon on a thin film panel that is only micrometers of thickness. Thus, when applied to a roof or similar barrel, the silicon bends or bends.
One of the advantages of this manufacturing process is to create a solar cell roll. Production can then be cut into small pieces as a panel. The customer can use the required performance. This allows suppliers to sell these panels in a variety of diy solar cells. You can also install these panels more easily, because you can simply drop them, connect them, and turn them into hangers for storage or output.
Thin film elastic solar cells are lighter than monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells. This makes them ideal for installation in roofs and is an ideal solution for portable solar applications. Many portable solar chargers use flexible solar cells.
These flexible panels are a great way to create the diy solar project you are looking for. Nowadays, there are plenty of room to plan for placing solar panels on the roof, or even making smaller projects for a solar water heater or solar heating.
Source by sbobet